11/22/2017

I'd like to introduce you to Trish Edmisten


I'd like to introduce you to Trish Edmisten.  Trish is one of our authors in Chandler County and the title of her story is Missing Out.  Trish has been great to work with, easy to get along with and she writes fantastic stories, so there's that too.  Let's get to know Trish better.

Have you ever been on Get Lost In A Story?

Nope, my first time.

How often do you get lost in a story?

Every time I sit down in front of my computer. 

What's your favorite thing about your current book hero?

He's so down to earth. 

Do you have a favorite movie of all time? Tell me about it.

Beauty and the Beast. I love the message of acceptance and the feeling that love will conquer all. It's proof that it doesn't matter how you look, there's always someone brave enough with a big enough heart to see past that. And it really drives home the message of not judging a book by its cover. Until you get to know someone, you can never understand who they are and why they behave the way they do. 

What's your perfect day like?

Being able to write all day without anyone interrupting me and actually producing something good that others will enjoy. 

Let's do some rapid fire questions.

All right!

Favorite color?

Red

Favorite meal?

Chicken and mushrooms with a side of rice.


Name something on your bucket list.

Have at least one of my novels reach a best seller list.

 Dream vacation?

Going to Ireland.

 Favorite book boyfriend?

Every man in every Erin Nicholas novel ever written.

Favorite memory.

Having my fifth grade teacher take the time to teach me the proper use of quotation marks when she realized I wanted to write novels. 


Geek or Jock?

Geek all the way.

The most daring thing you’ve ever done… Care to share?

Can't say I'm a daring person. Sorry to say I'm pretty pedestrian. I leave the daring stuff to the characters I write about. 

Do you have a giveaway? If so, tell me about it.

 Any of my e-books of your choosing.

 If you are doing a giveaway, please tell me what readers should do to enter?

Like and share my Facebook page.


Anything you want to share about your favorite shoes?

My favorite are my LA Dodgers Vans. They’re a fun way to support my team and they look amazing with a matching T-shirt. Not to mention, they’re comfy as hell. I wanted them the minute I spotted them, and it was so great to get them as a birthday present this year.

Let's get to Missing Out.

 Viola Belle doesn’t have time for love. Ever since her father’s death, Viola’s been doing everything she can to keep her family’s business afloat. It hasn’t been easy, especially not when her biggest competition, Steele Horses, is stronger than ever. As much as Viola hates to admit it, Barron Steele, the cocky cowboy who owns Steele Horses, is as good at horse breeding as he is handsome. Barron’s good looks aside, Viola has no intention of falling for him. When it becomes obvious that someone’s trying to sabotage her struggling ranch, Viola has to consider the possibility that the man she would never admit that she wants may have something to do with it. Will the culprit be caught in time, or will Viola lose her ranch as well as her heart?


A little more about Trish.

Trish Edmisten is the author of several novels, including Extraordinary Will, a Reader Views Literary Award Winner. Her work has appeared in Writer’s Journal, Creative With Words and A Long Story Short. Besides being an author, she holds a degree in criminology. Trish lives in Fresno, California with her husband and their teenage daughter. To learn more about Trish, visit her website www.trishedmisten.com. You can also follow her on Twitter, @trishthewriter and be sure you follow her blog trishthewriter@blogspot.com

Follow Trish at all these places.

1 comment: